|THE PRIZE PRESS |
(Official Newsletter of Donna's Glorious Giveaways)
Hi-dee, ho, DGG fans! How are you this week? I'm still super-hyped-up (or "stoked", as my kids like to say) after my unforgettable 40th birthday bash last Fri.
In fact, the excitement stayed with me for so long that I only managed to sit still and write this today, nearly 24 hours after my usual post time!
So let's see... last week I promised you some new goodies. Here's your 1st opportunity to WIN BIG with Donna's Glorious Giveaways!
First of all, remember to look out for this week's Word of the Week (WOW word). It'll be listed somewhere on this page. For more details on how the WOW Bonus works, click here.
I think there was some mention of a sister blog as well? Unfortunately, when I announced it, I wasn't thinking about those posts (like Father's Day) which transcend the freebie boundary and appeal to practically everyone. Of course, posts like these should be accessible from anywhere.
As a result, I've decided to give myself some more time to create shorter posts in the freebies blog which link back to recently transferred general-appeal posts.
Trust me, it's a lot of work! So with the Member Rewards and other things coming up next week, I've decided to postpone the new blog launch until Jul 14.
Ok, the next 2 topics are really long, so I'm gonna include some links to enable you to jump easily between them, depending on your interest:
|Guest-Blogger Program||Proofreading Service||End of Post|
Guest-blogging can be booked in 1 of 2 ways:
- FREE Bookings (DGG members only)
- Applicants submit their guest post (with signature link) to DGG for vetting.
- Once approved, each applicant must submit a link to the original post (resident on his/her blog/website), which should mention DGG's free guest-blogging opportunity and should also include a link to the corresponding DGG guest post.
In other words, there should be a corresponding copy of the guest post on the applicant's own blog, and that post should mention DGG's Guest-Blogging Program and link back to the guest post.
- DGG publishes applicant's guest post and sends him/her appropriate notification.
- FREE Post-Swaps/Reciprocal Blogging
Bloggers with audiences similar in size to DGG's can request a guest-post swap. The process is as follows:
- Applicant submits proof of audience size.
- Once audience size is confirmed, applicant and DGG will exchange guest-blog posts, each including a signature link.
- Each party will then vet the other's guest post.
- Once both guest posts have been accepted, the applicant and DGG will both add a footer to the original post on their respective blog/website.
This footer will mention the reciprocal blogging arrangement in place and will also include a link to the corresponding guest post on the other party's blog.
- Both parties post the other's guest post and send the appropriate notification to the other party.
- DGG will charge $0.005/word for its members, $0.01/word for others (submissions must be at least 300 words in length)
- Each customer must book the service by contacting DGG via e-mail, Facebook or Google+.
In order to avoid losing service requests in the large volume of tweets received daily by DGG, Twitter bookings should be submitted only by replying to a recent DGG tweet.
- FULL REFUND awarded to the first 5 UNIQUE testifiers (positive or negative).
- 15 Member Rewards points per text/audio testimonial from any DGG member (positive or negative).
- 20 Member Rewards points per face-to-cam video testimonial from any DGG member (positive or negative).
- FREE, One-Time Proofreading Offer to each new Prize Press reader who stays subscribed for at least 30 consecutive days.
- 1 FREE SERVICE, to DGG members registered for at least 3 months, for each of their unique referrals who books a proofreading service (referral pays, member gets credit).
N.B. Referral MUST also mention the FULL name, screen-name or e-mail address which matches referrer's DGG registration.
- DGG will only accept up to 2 proofreading bookings per week.
- Payments accepted via Amazon gift card, Paypal (plus any applicable transaction fees) or Payoneer (plus any applicable transaction fees).
- DGG reserves the right to revise service fees and/or conditions at any time.
And don't forget, all of these actions will also earn you Member Rewards points!
Ok, I think I need a rest after all of this typing!
Looking forward to those WOW Word submissions... remember, it's somewhere on this page, so keep looking!
Donna (Please see page-bottom to share this post)